The University of Canberra is offering a $5,000 merit-based scholarship to international students with Vietnamese citizenship who are applying for admission into a Bachelor or Master degree course commencing in 2017.
Value: $ 5,000 for the first year of study.
- Be an international student with Vietnamese citizenship applying for a Bachelor or Master degree.
- Current and former UCC and UC students are not eligible to apply.
- Bachelor degree applicants are required to have an ATAR equivalent rank of 75. Vietnam Senior Secondary Leaving applicants are required to have a minimum grade of 8.2 in the Bang Tot nghiep Pho Thong Trung Hoc qualification.
- Applicants pursuing Bachelor degree admission via a UC Foundation Studies or UC Diploma pathway are eligible for consideration. Students are required to successfully exit from their pathway with a credit average.
- Master degree applicants must have a completed an undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 5 out of 7, or an overall average mark of 70%.
- Applicants must meet the admissions requirements of their selected Bachelor or Master degree.
- All applicants must provide an IELTS (or other recognised English proficiency test), demonstrating a minimum level of IELTS 5.5 (overall score in the academic version of the test) or equivalent.
- Course must be offered at Bruce campus.
- The scholarship must commence in the semester it is awarded. It is not possible to defer the scholarship offer.
- The scholarship is not transferable across courses and only applies to the offer of admission given.
- In the instance where a student has been offered more than one UC administered scholarship, only the scholarship of greater value will be applied.
- Students must maintain their enrolment as a full-time student during the period for which the scholarship is awarded.
How to Apply
No application is required for the scholarship. All eligible applicants will be considered. Applicants meeting the criteria will receive a separate letter of offer for the scholarship. Applicants must accept the scholarship at the same time as accepting their offer to the University.
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please email International@canberra.edu.au.
Please click here for further information on how to apply to the University of Canberra.