Closed for application for 2017 entry
Who is eligible to apply?
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) one of the ASEAN member countries – Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham in September 2017, any subject area.
ASEAN Masters Scholars at Nottingham
Here is what one of our 2015 ASEAN Masters Scholarship winners says about their scholarship:
“It is amazing to me as an international student to have a chance to live in a new fully green environment and have a great experience in studying with academic experts in a specialised field as well as have an opportunity to make new friends with other students from different countries… This scholarship will ensure that my Masters at The University of Nottingham is not burdened by any financial constraints.”
Find out more
- Visit the Graduate School’s funding website to explore supplementary funding options
- Read what some of our previous scholarship students have to say